We believe that it is very important to guarantee the privacy and data of our website visitors. That is why we ensure that your data is secured and monitored against abuse and unauthorized parties. That is why we ensure that your data is secured and monitored against abuse and unauthorized parties. A & N Vastgoed BV will keep your data as long as the data may be relevant in connection with the following purposes.
What are we using your personal information for?
- contact request, plans viewings, rental advice and rental services.
- the execution of the lease;
- calculating and registrating income and expenses;
- proposing of a candidate tenant to the home-owner;
- making payments;
- the collection of claims (including placing third party claims in the hands of third parties);
- the maintenance and repair of the movable and immovable property to be rented and rented;
- dealing with disputes;
- to exercise auditing,
- internal management activities,
- the implementation or application of another law;
What personal data do we collect and process?
If you are interested in a home or would like to become a client, we need at least the following personal information from you:
- your full name;
- your telephone number;
- Your email address.
If you are going to rent a house from us, in addition to the above information, we also need the following personal information:
- data for calculating and recording the income, such as payslips and annual statements;
- data for the application and provision of rent allowance;
- information necessary for the execution of the rental agreement, such as a copy of your passport (the BSN number and your photo must be protected);
- details of your co-tenants or co-residents / family members;
- data for the maintenance and repair of the rented immovable and movable property.
How do we collect your personal information?
We process all personal data for the lease and / or are obtained with your (explicit) permission. We receive the personal data from you via the online registration form and the documents you send us or upload via our server. You have at all times self control / inspection of what data these are In addition, we collect personal data online using the following tools and cookies:
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics keeps track of the use of our website (s) so that we can optimize it. Think of page visits, behavior and conversion tracking. The data collected here are not traceable and therefore anonymous.
- Google Adwords. Google Adwords records the number of visits and conversions following campaigns. In addition, this cookie keeps track of which pages are visited, so that relevant advertisements are displayed on external websites. The data collected here are not traceable and therefore anonymous.
Data to third parties
A & N Vastgoed will only provide your details to third parties that we have engaged for the above activities or to third parties that are necessarily involved in the above activities. You can think of, for example, a plumber, repairer or contractor. We only provide your contact details (name, address, telephone number and / or email address) so that an appointment can be made with you. A & N Vastgoed has taken the necessary contractual and organizational measures to ensure that your data is exclusively used for the above purposes by the third party. are used.
Right to inspect / rectify / delete personal information
Are you a customer of A & N Vastgoed BV and do you want to see which personal data of yours are known to us? Then you can use your right of access. If your personal details are not correct, you can ask A & amp; N Vastgoed BV to adjust this information and remove it where necessary. If desired, you can object to the processing or request to limit the processing or transfer data. If you wish to use these rights, please send a letter to A & amp; N Vastgoed BV, customer service department, Badhuisstraat 127, 2584 HG. The Hague or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data are protected against misuse and access by unauthorized persons using the current usual techniques provided by A & amp; N Vastgoed BV are kept up to date.
If despite our guarantees you are dissatisfied with the way we handle your personal data, you are free to contact the Authority for Personal Data to submit a complaint.