Very nice 4-room apartment with sunny garden
A uniquely classified and in good condition 4-room ground floor apartment with a spacious living room, 3 bedrooms, sunny backyard and a front garden. Well located in the popular Bloemenbuurt with various shopping streets (Goudsbloemlaan and Fahrenheitstraat), public transport and (European and International) schools within reach. The beach is within walking distance!
Access to the apartment from the front garden where bicycles can be parked. Entrance. Corridor with a spacious storage room with a meter cabinet and possibilities to store household equipment etc. Via the beautiful stained glass doors you reach the spacious living / dining room of approximately 13.27 deep and 3.41 wide with a kitchen with a view of the street and central square. Various functioning appliances, such as 4-burner gas stove with extractor hood, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Through sliding doors from the living room to the spacious, sunny and playful backyard of approx. 102 m², located on the southeast with a large storage room of approx. 3.41 x 2.82 with a connection for water supply and a drain for the washing machine. Through another stained glass door is the hallway giving access to the bedrooms. At the rear are 3 bedrooms, all of which have direct access to the backyard, the sizes: The first room is approx. 3.83 x 3.85, the second bedroom is approx. 3.95 x 2.97 and has 2 built-in cabinets and the third and smallest bedroom are approx. 3.00 x 2.22 with connection for the washing machine and the location of the central heating combi boiler. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet and design radiator.
- Located on perpetual leasehold land, from which the canon has been bought.
- Fiber optic and Casema connections are available.
- Acceptance / transfer date in consultation.
- Sewerage tax 2020 €139.55 per year.
- Property tax 2020 € 146.26 per year.
- 1/3rd share in the community.
- An active V.V.E., registered with the Chamber of Commerce and save € 83.00 per month .
- Electricity 5 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker.
- Heating by central heating combi boiler, brand Vaillant, built in 2012.
- Hot water supply by central heating combi boiler.
- The maintenance situation of the bathroom and the kitchen is good, but dated.
- The maintenance situation is good both indoors and outdoors.
- The front of the apartment has plastic frames with double glazing and the rear of wooden frames with double glazing.
- The lead / asbestos and age clauses apply.
- Built in approx. 1922.
- Living area approx. 100 m².
- The volume of the apartment is approx. 340 mÃ‚Â³.
- Model VBO deed of sale applies.
Around the corner are the shopping streets Goudsbloemlaan and Fahrenheitstraat. The beach and the sea and the dunes are within walking and cycling distance. Within cycling distance of The Hague city center (15 minutes), sports facilities, various playgrounds, Bosjes van Poot, Bosjes van Pex, Ockenburg estate and the Scheveningse Bosjes. Public transport (RandstadRail line 3, tram line 12, bus 24), roads are easily accessible. Near European School of The Hague, secondary and primary schools and various sports facilities.
Municipality: The Hague, Section: AN, Number: 5603, Apartment index: -1
The dimensions on the floor plans and the above-mentioned living area are based on the NEN2580 measurement report.
Interested in this house? Do not hesitate to call us or send an email.
|Nr. of persons:
|Basic rent: ||€ 0,00 p/month |
|Cable-tv: ||not included |
|Servicecosts: ||€ 0,- p/month ||Internet: ||not included
|Gas/water/electricity: ||not included|
Total rent is € 0,-
Where is this property situated?
If you would like to visit this apartment we invite you to register
with us. If you are already registered with our agency, you can login
and enter your interest in your profile. If you are eligible to view an apartment, we will send you an invitation by e-mail.