5 room apartment with large roof terrace renovated under architecture
A unique and modern renovated apartment in a monumental former school building. With high ceilings of 4.5 meters, lots of daylight, and spectacular panoramic views of the city. The amazing interior is characterised by the authentic wooden beams and roof structure in combination with contemporary high-quality finishes.
Communal authentic staircase to the 2nd floor. Entrance apartment. Large hall with luxury toilet and wardrobe. Big storage room. Very spacious living room (60m2 and 4.5 meters high) with continuous daylight from three sides. Authentic large wooden windows of three meters high. Stylish open kitchen with island,
natural stone top, 4-burner gas Pitt cooking, various appliances; refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven and quooker. The seating area is equipped with a modern wood-burning fireplace with a closed convection system. There is one enormous wooden wall in which the television and storage space are
concealed. The entire floor is of polished concrete with floor heating. Through a luxurious steel staircase and an illuminated glass floor you reach the roof terrace of 34 m2 with spacious outdoor storage and a striking scenic view of the Hague.
A chic floating staircase leads to a second living-room on the 3rd floor with a huge skylight window of 3 by 6 meters. On this floor there are three generous bedrooms, all with beautiful views, hotel switches and electric skylight windows and blinds. An elegant bathroom of Vaals quartzite and 'beton cire' with a colossal walk-in bath, double bamboo-wooden rainfall shower and double distinctive sink. Second separate toilet. Room with washer and dryer. The entire third floor is finished with a 'concrete look' floor with floor-heating and built in closets masked as wooden walls.
Stairs to the 4th level to the 4th (master) bedroom with built-in wardrobe and large electric skylight window with sun blinds and a scenic view.
- building is technically renovated (e.g. fully insulated, HR++ glass, floor heating)
- high quality finishes with special distinctive materials and details, entire interior is custom-made
- apartment is located on the 3rd and 4th floor, with surrounding views and privacy
- each room has floor heating, controllable per zone, and can be operated by phone
- roof terrace with lots of privacy and sun all day
- two private parking spaces, accessible by remote control
- communal bicycle storage and front garden with picnic benches
- within 15 minutes cycling distance from the center and the beach
- fully furnished (unfurnished is also possible)
- Many built in closets masked as wooden walls throughout the apartment
- excluding gas / water / light
- possibility to rent a separate studio of 24 m2 for an au-pair or visitors in the same building
||August 1st, 2018
||2nd + 3rd floor
|Nr. of persons:
||2 + 3 child(ren)
|Basic rent: ||€ 3360,00 p/month |
|Cable-tv: ||not included |
|Servicecosts: ||€ 0,- p/month ||Internet: ||€ 40,- p/month
|Water/electricity: ||€ 200,- p/month|
Total rent is € 3600,-
Where is this property situated?
If you would like to visit this apartment we invite you to register
with us. If you are already registered with our agency, you can login
and enter your interest in your profile. If you are eligible to view an apartment, we will send you an invitation by e-mail.